Whether you're a small business or entrepreneur, or a Fortune 500 company, Think Patented offers you a virtually limitless range of print capabilities. We’ll help you unleash your creativity and excite your market. Whether it calls for web, sheet-fed, UV, or digital presses, we’ll make sure your project meets or exceeds your expectations. Persistent attention to detail, insistence on quality, and a proactive attitude deliver exceptional value for you — whether it's the largest, most complex initiative, or the smallest short-run project.
We have the equipment, the experts, and the commitment to make the best possible results happen.
- High-end color print
- Industry 1st inline color control
- Double Coater Aqueous and UV Coating for Special Effects
- UV Printing
- Foil Stamping
- Complete Finishing Bindery
- Wide Format Printing
- Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 106 UV Press (5 color) w/Inpress Control New in 2013
- Komori 40” 6-color with double aqueous and UV coater
- Heidelberg 18” 2-color New in 2013
- RYOBI 17" 2 color press
Imagine rushing your message to market in hours instead of days — affordably! Think Patented's digital printing technology gives you that competitive advantage.
From data-driven variable printing that delivers your personalized message directly to your target with speed and accuracy, to web-to-print technology that lets you to capitalize instantly on market changes, our advanced — and regionally unmatched — digital publishing and print capabilities make it happen for you.
It's never been easier to test-market a campaign or product, update or strengthen key messaging elements, or personalize content that resonates with one-to-one relevance.
- DigiTouch™ and DigiShine™
- Digital Packaging
- Variable Data and Variable Image Printing
- Color scanning
- Image Manipulation and Retouching
- Digital Proofing
- Removable 4-Color Static Cling
- CD Duplicating
- Unique coatings
- Short and long runs
- 1 HP 7800 digital color press
- 1 Heidelberg Linoprint digital color press with booklet maker
- TruCoat UV Coater
- 2 Kodak Digimaster 150 monochrome digital press
- 1 Canon OCE VarioPRINT 120
- GMC PrintnetT variable data production suite
- Cross-Media (PURL) production suite
- Web-to-Print storefront
- CD and DVD Replication Equipment
- HP FB700 98” Wide Format printer
- HP 360 Latex Wide Format printer
- ESKO Kongsberg XN24 flat bed cutter
That generally means “big” But we like to call it WILD Format.
Because Think Patented's specialty tools give you the ability to print — big or not so big — on an amazing variety of materials, including paper, foam board, corrugated stocks, PVC, acrylic, Plexiglas, styrene, aluminum composite, vinyl, wood, polypropylene, and more.
Whether you need displays, interior/exterior signage, event graphics, directional rigid signage, outdoor furniture, short-run packaging, 3D displays, posters, banners, billboards, building wraps, fine art, textiles, or other large or unusual format graphics, we deliver a “wild” new level of productivity.
- Rigid print
- Roll print
- Wide range of substrates (paper, wood, metal, plastic, glass, canvas, etc.)
- Up to 98" wide
- Digital cutting up to 2" thick
- Print on demand
- Prototyping and packaging
- HP Scitex FB700 New in 2013
- Esko Kongsberg XN 24 New in 2013
- Canon imagePROGRAF iPF83005
- Epson Stylus Pro 9890
- Epson Stylus Pro 9880
- Epson Stylus Pro 9800
Ready to work together?
You're just a few steps away from starting your next great project.