Think Patented 2020 Green Report
January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
2020 Recycled Material: 722 Tons
- 12,282 – TREES – one ton of recycled paper saves 17 trees
- 2,962,086 – KWH – one ton of recycled paper save 4,100 kilowatt hours of energy
- 5,057,220 – WATER – one ton of recycled paper saves 7,000 gallons of water
- 2,384 – LANDFILL – one ton of recycled paper saves 3.3 cubic yards of space
- 43,348 – POUNDS OF AIR POLLUTION – recycling eliminates 60 pounds of air pollutants created when making paper from virgin wood pulp
In addition, Think Patented utilizes environmentally friendly inks, have automatic light turnoff switches, installed water conservation efforts in our plant, and participate in an energy reduction program.
*Information from Flom Corporation: Flom Corporation has been designing and providing custom recycling programs to printers, warehouses and manufacturing companies in the paper and packaging business for over 40 years.