Think Patented, one of the region’s largest privately owned Marketing Execution Companies is looking to hire in their Cincinnati and Columbus markets.
“Cincy and Columbus have been great growth areas for us,” according to Vice President of Sales & Marketing, David McNerney. “Our value proposition seems to be resonating with clients and there is tremendous upside for a strong, motivated Account Executive.”
We have immediate openings for experienced Account Executives to expand our presence. You will develop new customers and help sell innovative solutions. You will develop business through phone prospecting, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking. You will also be able to develop long-term relationships with clients that result in repeat business.
As a marketing services company, we make the job easier by providing high quality printing and marketing solutions including:
- Sheet fed capabilities ranging from small 2-color presses, to multiple 40” color presses with coating capabilities
- UV Printing – Spot UV and other unique coatings in-line
- Digital printing with advanced Variable knowledge
- Highly skilled pre-press professionals with CTP capabilities
- Full bindery facilities
- Web-to-print technology (Marketing Portals)
- Large In-house mail and fulfillment services
- Website design and development
- Graphic Design & Typesetting
- Display Graphics solutions
- Pantone Certified (Only 1 of 13 in the world)
- Promotional Products
- Cross-media campaigns
- Marketing Automation programs
- Thorough understanding of marketing campaigns, solution sales, and long-term relationship selling
- Highly motivated, multi-tasker, self starter
- Able to work in a remote sales environment
- Consummate sales professional
Applicants should have experience in at least of the following areas: printing, marketing, design or advertising. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with several years’ experience as a successful account executive. Experience in Marketing, Packaging, Printing, Fulfillment &/or Program sales is a plus.
The compensation for this position includes a base salary, plus commissions with unlimited income potential, healthcare benefits and retirement benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Contact David McNerney for more information