Situation: At Think Patented, the regions’ largest printing company, we were looking for a way to refresh our website and our brand. Though we are rooted in print, Think Patented was looking for a way to highlight our expansion into marketing execution services. We were looking for a way to convert our existing website and transform it into a layout that was more user-friendly and easy to navigate while also still being informative of our new services.
- To communicate our various products and solutions, while showcasing we are much more than a printer.
- Clean up our current website while also increasing its usability and amount of interactivity.
- Allow our website to be easily navigated.
- Showcase our web design skills and abilities.
- To differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
- Designed a more clean cut and user friendly site.
- Converted our site to be more responsive.
- Added case studies as a resource for clients.
- To make our site more customer focused, we highlighted our services, as well as the industries we serve in order to help aid in easy navigation.
- Uploaded Google Tour to provide visitors with a “Behind the Scenes” view of the company.
- Designed microsites to highlight specific solutions.
- Added numerous “call to action” buttons to encourage visitors to create a dialogue.
- There was a 150% increase in customer contacts and client leads just in the first 6 months of the website launch.
- There has been a 200% increase in the number of requested product and service quotes.
- Received a Silver Dayton Ad Club award for our website design.