Situation: Direct Marketing and Data Tracking
Brady Ware wanted to create a pre-show marketing campaign that would increase their brand awareness, drive selected attendees to the Brady Ware booth, and find a way to automate the appointment scheduling process.
- Engage attendees prior to the show—Brady Ware engagement and awareness
- Introduce Brady Ware offerings and services
- Set appointments for meetings at the show in advance
- Increase the overall number of quality prospects
- Increase brand loyalty
- Provide visibility into response data of each individual
Design, build, and implement a cross-channel program utilizing Think Patented’s Connect360 platform*.
- Pre-show activities: 3 direct mail pieces with pURL explaining Brady Ware’s attendance at the convention along with incentives to be awarded to attendees who schedule an appointment.
- Microsite- Designed to help automate appointment scheduling to avoid conflicts and to gather relevant information on the lead.
- Thank You Page- containing certificate for prize.
- Thank You Email- immediately sent following day with link to prize certificate.
- Reminder Email- resent link day before event for respondents to print out to claim prize.
- During show activities: Respondents were able to redeem their certificate to automatically receive a free give-away and be entered into a drawing. Non-respondents were able to enter the drawing by speaking to a Brady Ware representative.
- Post-show activities: Email sent to respondents/attendees with winner’s name from drawing.
- A Follow-Up Automated Program was suggested for those who responded and/or attended the booth that included the ideas of an E-Newsletter, direct mailer, continual drip direct mail and/or email campaign.)
- Brady Ware was very pleased with the results
- Increase in booth visits
- Still calculating actual revenue results
- Enhanced Brady Ware brand awareness
- Set up 12 follow-up meetings with key decision makers
About Connect360: Connect360 is a robust marketing automation solution that utilizes proven marketing principles, industry leading software and innovative logic that assists clients with lead nurturing, acquisition marketing, drip campaigns, tradeshow success programs and much more.