As we move forward from the Pandemic, there are new and continuing supply chain issues that are having a negative impact across the globe. And while most of the focus is on consumers, the marketing supply chain is not immune from disruption. We believe these issues will continue to be a challenge for the remainder of 2022 and well into 2023.
I would like to take this opportunity to reassure our customers that Think Patented is the right Marketing Execution Partner.
While we are not immune to the supply challenges, we have been able to use our solid relationships with the major paper suppliers to ensure we have ample access to paper products with some exceptions. Be aware that the overall supply shortage may result in paper pricing increases, availability issues, and increased lead times. The availability and lead-time concerns also apply to envelopes, apparel, and other promotional items.
What has Think Patented done to address these issues?
Think Patented planned ahead to control the situation and minimize the impact related to our customer needs. Our new 47,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fulfillment center has provided us the much-needed space, not only for fulfillment, but for procuring necessary materials in advance to minimize the supply challenges. We have implemented the following:
- Stocked up on the most commonly used paper, for uninterrupted production
- Purchased and stored customer orders in advance of print date
- Secured a generous supply of envelopes
- Continue to work closely with all our suppliers for inventory updates
What can you do to minimize the impact on your projects?
- Schedule an appointment with your Think Patented Account Executive to understand how this might affect you
- Plan your printing for 3-6 months ahead
- Allow extra time for completion
- Order paper in advance, contact your Account Executive to arrange for this option
We value you as a customer, we will keep you informed, and continue to be proactive to ensure your projects can be printed and delivered to meet your needs.
Thank you for your understanding,
Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Partner