We’re looking for a rock star Customer Service Rep. Not familiar with Think Patented, we’ve been in business for 38+ years and service clients in Retail, Higher Education, Financial, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Non-Profit industries. Have interest, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in all stages of an order from estimate and requirements definition to project planning and implementation.
- Provides a proactive interface between the external customers, internal customers and the technical staff to ensure effective definition of and delivery of product request.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of product communications into production.
- Document project requirements, develop and oversee project plans and implement change control procedures.
- Maintains and extends strong and positive relationships with clients at all times. Ensures that all interactions both verbal and written are professional and display appropriate empathy.
- Tracks progress against the project and communicates adjustments needed to schedules. Predicts potential risks and works to minimize impacts. Ensures alterations to the plan are agreed to and published.
- Monitors and supervises resources assigned to the project and ensures work is completed in a timely manner profitably and to a high quality.
- Prior experience creating and tracking projects plan, schedules and cost estimates
- Previous print production experience a plus
- Experience in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Experience in group facilitation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to assist in critically evaluating information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, distinguish user requests from underlying needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to organize and communicate information effectively to both technical and non-technical team members, vendors, and production.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptive working style to accommodate a dynamic working environment with shifting priorities of clients, production and team.
- Proven ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
*Think Patented is an equal opportunity employer.